Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not For My Money $$$$

Today I took a Trip to my "special" female Doctor .. lol ...My appt was at 1:45pm.. and I arrived early... I was finally called at 2:00pm to the back... and put in the lil room... By the time 3:30 rolled around.. I WAS SOOO DONE!!! Your Doctors office is a service definition:: an act of helpful activity; help; aid:                          to do someone service.
After almost 2 hours... I refused to wait any longer.....I went to reception..got my Money Back... and the lady at the desk even asked if i wanted to fill out a complaint... ( thank God for some service)...Obsessive wait time at the doctors office ..is a sure sign of low quality of care....and will be hell when coming back for follow up appointments.. STAND UP for QUALITY Service!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...