Friday, June 17, 2011

Alexander McQueen: MET Museum Exhibit

Today while in NYC for Full Figure Fashion Week.... it was only fit that I Visit the Alexander McQueen Exhibit at Metropolitan Museum of Art.
AND IT WAS.....breath taking, Chilling...Gawjus, Amazing....and the MOST CREATIVE thing I've ever seen!

The pictures don't even do it justice....It was the FEEL,  MUSIC,  DESIGN and quotes from Alexander that engulfed me into the mind of McQueen.
The exhibit showcased pieces from 1996 til the time of his death and each are a WONDER!!! I really enjoyed the visual media of his runway shows..... My favorite quotes from McQueen " You have to learn how to construct clothes before you can deconstruct them,”




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...