Thursday, September 15, 2011

Laura's Daughter EP Release Party ...

Last Saturday night I had the honor of attending my friends release party for her EP Laura’s Daughter. Janelle Ja is a rising vocal talent and great friend. I had a wonderful time at her very chic event and mingled with wonderful people.



The Night Outfit was inspired by a small Forever 21 haul that included these delicious Leopard print flats with a fo-strap and gold detail. Since many events require a lot of standing, I opted to wear flats. Anytime I choose flats, I make sure their chic and unique.
OOTN: Black Skirt- DOTS, Jacket- gifted, Leopard flats, necklace - Forever21, Clutch- Bakers





The event space was an amazing 4 story house, designed by Janelle's boyfriend. Her EP release Laura's daughter was on sale along with her concert clips as  ambiance.



Janelle's T-shirt designs 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...