Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall/Winter Akira Fashion Show

 Hey Loves
I attended the AKIRA Fall/Winter Fashion show this past Thursday night. Featuring ALL Shapes, Sizes and Ethnicity's. The event featured lots of great sponsors for eats, drinks and great discounts throughout all whole store.

 Theses Lady -boys were extremely entertaining, opening up the fashion show with a FAB musical number



 Yummy horderves treats. All Natural popcorn and delicious mexican egg rolls












I loved all of the Fashion. The Makeup, Hair and Accessories complimented all of the AKIRA styled Fashions. I loved the female and male models of all ethnicity's and shades. Of Course I was most excited for the plus size models that graced the runway. Now Akira does not have extended sizes. The stylists did well taking straight sizes and creatively fitting them for the Curvy models.





Eddie was in the building representing for the full figured at our 3rd Plus Size event together
Overall the night was really fun, I attend with my friend Jade who sported a leopard print mini dress with cut outs and popped the animal print with red stiletto pumps.  I worked a mini pleated, swing skirt with a thrifted leather vest and  a pearl and chain statement necklace.

I want to thank AKIRA Andersonville in Chicago so continuing to throw these free, fun, Fashion Show  events.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...