Thursday, November 3, 2011

" Fatshion" Blogger Meet-up: Boom in the Trunk

I had the very special pleasure or attending " Boom in the Trunk"  FATshion blogger meet-up last week. This Fun event was hosted by Tiffany Tucker of  Fat Shopaholic and Rachel Adams of Very Busy and Important at Beauty Bar Chicago     ( all photo credit to Josh Slater ) 

I had a great night mingling with some Fantastic bloggers and friends: Below is Miss Amber McCulloch (center) of the amazing blog Style Plus Curves 
 So Glad to bump into my girl Eddie Farouk

I was so inspired by all the full figure fashion during the event.  Lovin this girls fur and her ethereal braid = STYLE !
  In the crowd were some of my favorite Curvy Bloggers: Xtina the Great ( far left) and  Hippopotamuslee ( far right)
 For my outfit of the night I choose to put together some of my new Thrifted Items.. check out the video below for the full style breakdown




 I was So ecstatic to see my Girl Stephanie Graham, (left) a fellow alumnus of Coumbia College
 Very Special Thanks to Tiffany Tucker and Rachel Adams for hosting and organizing this event. YOU LADIES ROCK!! The event had wonderful sponsors and amazing gift bags featuring some great accessories that Ive been wearing almost everyday! There were cupcakes, fruit and live music. All the ladies were fun and we enjoyed talking Fashion all night long.


live. Learn. LOVE , 

Lindsey 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...